School Direct Interview process
Part One: Formal interview
The format of the interview will give the Panel the opportunity to assess your ability against the following criteria:
- Subject knowledge
- Clear and accurate communication in spoken English.
- Potential to meet the required standards by the end of your training.
- Formal question and answer
- Subject Knowledge Test (Adapted GCSE paper in your chosen subject for Secondary. Numeracy and Literacy test for Primary)
Part Two: School Assessment - This has currently been suspended due to Covid-19.
As part of our selection process you will be invited to spend time in school. Your school experience will consist of:
- A meeting with the headteacher and/or teacher in charge of ITT
- A tour of the school
- Deliver a mini lesson
As part of the school assessment you will be required to deliver a mini lesson. Further information on this task will be provided by the school.