Entry Requirements for Titan ITT
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Mathematics (or equivalent) plus Science for Primary.
- A degree (minimum 2nd class* or equivalent) qualification. Secondary applicants must prove that they have the required subject knowledge for the subject they wish to teach.
- We would encourage you to gain as much classroom experience as possible.
- Communicate clearly and accurately in spoken and written standard English
- Numeracy and Literacy Skills Tests - These need to be completed before commencing the course. You will only be able to book your skills test once you have made your application.
Post Interview Conditions
- ‘Fitness to Teach’ – you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire which will be forwarded to our independent medical advisor.
- DBS – applicants will be required to complete a check with the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS). We will not offer places to those with any convictions that suggest they might pose a risk to children and young people or cast doubt on whether they have the personal qualities expected of a teacher.
* Applicants with a 3rd class degree in some subject areas may be considered providing that you have an academic background (A Level) at a high level.
Overseas qualifications: Equivalence of overseas qualifications can be checked by UK NARIC.
An equivalence test in mathematics and/or English is available viawww.equivalencytesting.com.