Our most recent inspection report focused on the overall effectiveness of the training in supporting high quality outcomes for trainees and the capacity of the partnership to bring about further improvements.
We were graded as ‘Good’ across all criteria, and our key strengths were:
- the careful attention paid to meeting trainees’ individual needs to ensure most trainees make consistently good progress to fulfil their potential
- the quality and diversity of partnership schools which enable most trainees to make good progress and to be well prepared to teach in a culturally diverse society
- the good leadership and management of the partnership which ensures resources are deployed effectively to support high quality outcomes for trainees
- the coherent, good quality training which results in high levels of satisfaction from trainees and enables them to gain employment in local schools
- the well designed assessments which ensure trainees have a detailed knowledge and understanding of current educational issues.
To view the whole report, please click here.